Nov 05, 2009
- 60 round crackers, crushed
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 pack Cool Whipped cream
- 2 Heath bars, crushed
- 2 pack pistachio instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- Take a pot and melt butter in it.
- Mix the crushed crackers.
- Include it in a pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- In another bowl, combine pudding and milk.
- Add ice cream and stir well.
- Fold Whipped cream in it and spread over crumb crust.
- Then top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Place in freezer for 2 hours.
Refrigerated pistachio dessert topped with whipped cream.