Sausage Cheese Balls
- 2 pounds beef sausage, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 16 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cups milk
- ½ cup flour
- Firstly preheat the oven to 375 F / 190 C.
- In a bowl mix the sausage meat, cheese, milk, flour, celery, onion and garlic powder.
- Mix thoroughly and then form into 1 inch balls.
- Place balls when rolled onto a cookie sheet 1/2 inch apart.
- Bake them for around 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Delicious Cheesy balls