Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder, sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Beat mayonnaise and sugar in a mixing bowl, using electric beater for until sugar mixes well in the mayo.
- In another bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and coco powder.
- Add milk, water and vanilla essence to the mayo batter and mix using beater.
- Then add dry flour mixture into the batter and mix using spatula or beater.
- Pour the batter into a suitable baking pan and place it in preheated oven at 350 F for 25-30 minutes.
- Let it cool a while and serve.
A different chocolate cake prepared with mayonnaise and hence you don't need to use butter and egg in making this cake. The mayo also enhances the flavor.