Banana Split Brownie Pie
- 4 ounces sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1-2/3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1-2/3 cups strawberry ice cream
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup strawberry ice cream topping
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup toffee bits or almonds
- Whipped cream and sliced almonds
- Melt chocolate and butter in a microwave; stir until smooth. Then let it cool.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla and chocolate mixture.
- Gradually add flour until well blended. Spread into a greased pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes then let it cool on a wire rack.
- Cover and freeze until firm.
- Using 1/3 cup for each scoop, place four scoops of vanilla ice cream, five scoops of chocolate ice cream and five scoops of strawberry ice cream on a baking sheet.
- Freeze until firm. Place vanilla scoops in center of brownie crust; alternate scoops of chocolate and strawberry around edge. Cover and freeze until firm.
- To serve, remove sides of pan. Arrange bananas and strawberries over ice cream. Drizzle with hot fudge and strawberry toppings. Sprinkle with toffee bits. Garnish with whipped cream and almonds.
Your family and friends will absolutely do flips over these Banana Split Brownie Pie.