Three Cheese Baked Ziti
- 15 oz. cottage cheese
- 2 whole eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 16 oz. ziti pasta, cooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 26 oz spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, and parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine cooked pasta, pasta sauce, and salt.
- Ladle half of the pasta mixture into prepared pan and top with cheese mixture, then with remaining pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.