Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup diced low fat boiled ham
- 1/2 cup cheese
- 1/8 tbsp minced garlic
- salt/pepper to taste
- 8 oz. plain low fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 cup crushed seasoned bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine ham, Swiss cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut a slit in the side of each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Stuff each pocket with filling.
- In a flat dish, combine yogurt and milk. Dip each breast in yogurt mixture; turn to coat well. Roll in bread crumbs and place in well−greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until done.
Delicious chicken with filling