Greek Spicy Chicken
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breast
- 1/2 medium onion, minced
- 1/2 cup Greek olives
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 ounce can tomatoes
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tbsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Brown chicken on both sides. Add onion and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes with their liquid to the pan with the cinnamon, cayenne, salt, pepper and olives.
- Simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
- Turn chicken and continue cooking 10−15 minutes, until chicken tests done.
- Remove chicken to a warm platter.
- Bring sauce to boil with lemon and parsley.
- Pour over chicken.
Greek styled spicy chicken