Peshawari Ice Cream by Shireen Anwer
- Basic icing mixture as required
- Milk 1-1/4 kg
- Sugar 200 gm
- Fresh cream 12 oz
- First, heat milk until it boil 1/4.
- Now add fresh cream and stir continuously until it boil 1/4 more.
- Then immediately close the stove.
- Now put sugar and stir it until it completely dissolves.
- Then strain it and chill it nicely.
- Now add vanilla essence, put mixture in icing machine, use it for 35-40 minutes until mixture sets.
- Then serve with red sharbat.
- For making pista ice cream: Put vanilla essence, few drops of green color and 1/2 cup pistachio in basic icing mixture, put in machine and set.
Recipe of Peshawari Ice Cream by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV