Punjabi Piyala Malai Kulfi by Shireen Anwer
- Milk 1 cup
- Bread slices 2
- Sugar 1 cup
- Khoya 1/2 cup
- Pistachio sliced 1 tbsp
- Pistachio essence 1/4 tsp
- Corn flour 1 cup
- Water 2 cups
- Kewra 1 tsp
- Milk 1/2 kg
- Condensed milk 4 tbsp
- Khoya 2 tbsp
- Heat milk in sauce pan until it remains 1/4.
- Now put sugar and cook for 10 minutes until water of sugar dries.
- Then add bread slice and cook it.
- When thick, put khoya and pistachio essence.
- Now remove from stove, cool it and blend it.
- Then put pistachio sliced.
- Then put in kulfi mold and keep for freezed.
- For falooda: Mix corn flour, water and kewra in pan.
- Now stir it and cook until it leave edges.
- Then put in falooda machine.
- Then take it out and add ice.
- For serving: Put crushed ice, falooda, malai and kulfi sliced in bowl and put lal sharbat, tukh malanga and pistachio.
- For malai: Cook all ingredients and cook until thick.
- Then take it out and use as cold.
Recipe of Punjabi Piyala Malai Kulfi by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV