Chukandar Gosht by Zubaida Tariq
Jun 06, 2014
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Beet root 1/2 kg
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Black pepper corn 8
- Crushed red chilies 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Crushed coriander 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chilies 4
- Onions 3
- Oil 1 cup
- Peel beet root and cut into 2 pieces.
- Now heat oil in pot and golden brown onion.
- Now put mutton, ginger garlic paste and salt and dry water.
- Then roast it little and add crushed red chilies, turmeric powder, crushed coriander and black pepper corn and roast it.
- Now put 1 bowl hot water. When water dries, fry beet root in separate pan and put salan. Also add yogurt and green chilies and roast it nicely.
- Then put 2 bowl hot water and simmer it on low flame until beet root tender and oil comes up.
- Chukandar gosht is ready.
Recipe of Chukandar Gosht by Zubaida Tariq in Handi on Masala TV