Lachay Daar Parathay by Chef Saadat Siddiqui
Chota Lachedar Paratha
- flour 1 kg
- ghee 1/2cup
- sugar 2 tbsp
- salt 1 tsp
- egg 1
- milk 1/2 cup
- Add ghee, sugar, an egg, milk in flour and knead.
- After an hour make little dough balls and keep them aside for half an hour
- Slightly flatten it with a rolling pin after 15 minutes make a roll and then leave it for half an hour again
- Flatten the ball with a rolling pin again and fry in hot ghee on a tava.
- Once ready serve while hot.
Recipe of Lachay Daar Parathay by Chef Saadat Siddiqui in Lifestyle Kitchen With Chef Saadat on Ary Zindagi