Balochi Pulao by Shireen Anwer
Sep 21, 2014
- Chicken 1 kg or 12 pieces
- Onion 1 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- Rice 750 gm
- All spice 2 tsp
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Fry onion in frying pan until dark brown, take it out and grind it.
- Now put chicken, garlic paste, salt and all spice in some oil and fry it nicely.
- Then add fried and grinded half onion with 1 cup water, cover it and cook until it is ready.
- Now put remaining fried onion.
- Then give layer.
- Spread boiled rice in pan.
- Then put chicken.
- Put 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp all spice and remaining boiled rice and simmer it.
- In end, mix it and serve with fried raisins and almonds slice.
Recipe of Balochi Pulao by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV