Special Chinoti Kheer by Shireen Anwer
- Milk 1-1/2 kg
- Rice 1/2 cup
- Khoya 1/2 cup
- Vanilla custard powder 1 tsp
- Green cardamom grinded 1 tsp
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Kewra water 1 tsp
- Almonds slices 2 tbsp
- Pistachio sliced 2 tbsp
- Silver paper 2
- Boil milk, put soaked rice and cook it.
- Stir it continuously for 15 minutes until rice tender.
- Now add khoya and sugar and stir it.
- Then mix custard powder with 1/4 cup milk, make paste, put in kheer and cook until kheer is thick.
- Then add cardamom and kewra and take it out.
- Now set in dish, sprinkle pistachio and almonds, garnish with silver paper and serve.
Recipe of Special Chinoti Kheer by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV