Masoor Pulao by Chef Saadat Siddiqui
- Oil - 4 tbsp
- Chopped Onions - 1
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- All spices -
- Mince - 1/2 kg
- Red Chili powder - 1 tbsp
- Zeera -
- Turmeric - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 1/2 tsp
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Kali masoor ki daal - 1 cup
- Rice - 1 1/2 glass
- Heat oil and saute onions till they turn light brown.
- Add ginger garlic and All spices and cook well.
- Now add mince, red chili powder, zeera, turmeric, salt, add a little water and cook for 5 minutes and then add yogurt.
- Then add kali massor ki daal and cook till they are a little soft.
- Add rice and turn the stove slow.
- When rice becomes soft, turn off the stove and keep it on dum for some time.
- Serve hot.
Masoor Pulao is a Pakistani Cuisine and prepared with Masoor Daal and Rice.