New York Special Steak by Shireen Anwer
This video is being displayed with permission. Click here
- Flattened Chicken Breast - 2
- Garlic Paste - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard Paste - 1/2 tsp
- Crushed Red Pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Oysters Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Hoisin Sauce - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
Ingredients for white sauce:
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Flour - 1 tbsp
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Grated Cheese - 1 tbsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Chopped Parsley - 1 tbsp
- Green Olives - 2 tbsp
- Marinate chicken with garlic paste, salt, black pepper,mustard paste, crushed red pepper, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce and oil.
- Now grill the chicken for 8 minutes in 2 tbsp oil.
- Take out the chicken and cut them into fat and long strips.
- Now in an oven proof dish, spread half of the White sauce, green olives and chicken strips.
- Then add the remaining white sauce, grated cheese and grill it for 5 minutes till the cheese gets melted.
- In the end sprinkle chopped parsley on top.
- Serve with boiled rice or pasta.
New York Special Steak is an American Dish prepared with Chicken, garnished with White Sauce and Parsley and served with Rice or Pasta.