Licensed Content: This video is being displayed with permission. Click here for details.
Chicken - 1 to 1 1/2 kg
Water - 2 cups
Oil - 1 cup
Red chili powder - 2 tbsp
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
Zeera powder - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Rice - 1/2 kg
Yogurt - 1 cup
Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
Crushed green chilies - 2 tbsp
Dry Plum - 8 to 10
Fresh coriander leaves - as required
Mint Leaves - as required
Green chilies - 4 to 5
Ginger(thinly sliced) - 3 tbsp
Mix Spice powder - 1 tsp
Kewra - 1/2 tsp
Red colour - 2 pinch
Cooked Onions - 2 medium sized
Put chicken in a big pan, add water, oil, red chili powder, turmeric, coriander powder, zeera powder, salt and mix well.
Cover the lid and keep the flame high.
Meanwhile, boil rice adding 3 tbsp of salt in it and water.
Check the chicken, it should be fully cooked.
Open the lid and wait till the water gets evaporated.
In a bowl put yogurt, mayonnaise, crushed green chilies, dry plum, fresh coriander, mint leaves, green chilies, ginger, mix spic powder, kewra, red colour and mix well. Now add cooked onions and mix well.
Over the chicken spread this mixture.
Now spread boiled rice over it.
Put 1 to 2 tbsp of oil over it and a splash of water.
Cover the lid and turn the stove slow and ut it on dum for 15 to 20 minutes.
Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Handi Biryani is prepared with Chicken, Rice, Yogurt and Green Chilies.
- Unique Larki: i made aalloo keema today... #
- Unique Larki: I tried Mash ki daal yest... #
- seemva: thanks for reposting this... #
- ayeshaimran61: why can't i see any ... #
- ayeshaimran61: can't watch video
- Noureen: Hi,
Your secret tips f... #
- saman s: Hi I'm not able to v... #
- irfanamughal: I want to see video dhaga... #
- 12rukhsana: why is video not play?
- saramoin: Why these videos of *Hot ... #