Shinwari Karahi by Chef Gulzar
- Mutton meat (bone) 700 gm
- Tomatoes 1/2 kg
- Small green chilies 5-6
- Big green chilies 5-6
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- Crushed cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Ghee or Oil as required
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil or ghee in wok, put meat and roast it.
- Then take its oil.
- Now put tomatoes, small green chilies and ginger garlic paste, mix it nicely and roast it.
- Then add water as required and cook until meat tender.
- Now put big green chilies, salt, cumin and black pepper, mix it nicely and roast it.
- Take out karahi in serving dish.
- Then garnish with green chilies and green coriander and serve.
Recipe of Shinwari Karahi by Chef Gulzar in Dawat on Masala TV