Bounty Cake Slice by Rida Aftab
- Plan Cake 1
- Coconut (granted) 5-6 tbsp
- Milk pack cream 1 packet
- Icing Sugar 12 cup
- Condensed Milk 5-6 tbsp
- Peanut (roasted) 1
- Sugar as required
- Cut cake into slices and cook condensed milk and coconut in pan for 2 minutes.
- Then spread this mixture on all cake slices like jam.
- Then beat cream, sugar and remaining coconut in bowl, put on cake slices and make sandwiches.
- Then top with peanut, cool in fridge for 30 minutes and serve.
Recipe of Bounty Cake Slice by Rida Aftab in Nestle Iftar on Masala TV