Keema Kandhari by Shireen Anwer
Jul 06, 2015
- Mince 1/2 kg
- Onion chopped 2
- Ginger garlic 2 tbsp
- Green chili 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Mixed spice 1/2 tsp
- Tomato paste 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves 2-3 tbsp
- Naan to serve
- Heat oil and fry onion until light golden.
- Now put ginger garlic paste and green chili and fry it.
- Then put mince with red chili powder, turmeric and salt and fry it nicely.
- Now add tomato paste, cover it and cook until mince tender.
- Then put mixed spice, coriander leaves and green chili and simmer it.
Recipe of Keema Kandhari by Shireen Anwer in Masala Mornings on Masala TV