Spicy Fry Up Rice by Chef Gulzar
Jul 30, 2015
- Sela rice 250 gm
- Boneless chicken 200 gm
- Garlic chopped 3-4 cloves
- Carrot finely sliced 1
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Red chili 3-4
- Capsicum slice 1
- Crushed red chili 1 tsp
- Chinese salt 1/3 tsp
- Olive 1 tsp
- Chicken cube 1
- Salt to taste
- Wash rice, clean it and soak it.
- Now fry garlic and olive oil in pan.
- Then add chicken boneless and fry it.
- Then add carrot, capsicum. black pepper, crushed red chili, Chinese salt and salt and mix it.
- Now put chicken cube and water as required, add rice and cook it.
- When rice is cooked, add red chili and simmer it.
- When simmer is completed, take out in dish and serve.
Recipe of Spicy Fry Up Rice by Chef Gulzar in Dawat on Masala TV