Puff Pastry by Shireen Anwer
- Flour 1/2 kg
- Salt 1 tsp
- Ghee melted 6 tbsp
- Margarine 250 gm
- Mix flour and salt, make place in center, put melted ghee and water,
knead soft dough, cover with wet cloth for 15-20 minutes and keep it
- Roll dough in rectangle on floured surface.
- Now keep margarine slices on one side and fold dough from other side.
- Now roll dough again in 1/2 inch thin rectangle and roll it.
- Then leave dough for rise for 20 minutes.
- Repeat this step 4 times so that dough is smooth.
Puff Pastry is a Pastry Dough contains several layers and prepared with Flour & Margarine.