Hyderabadi Aloo Mutton by Zubaida Tariq
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Potatoes 1/2 kg
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- White sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Cumin 1 tbsp
- Onions finely chopped 2
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves few
- Tamarind pulp 1/2 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Green chilies 1-2
- Mix sesame seeds and white cumin, roast it and grind it.
- Put mutton, onion, turmeric, red chili powder, salt and oil in pot and cook it.
- When mutton tender, put green chilies and grinded masala and roast it slightly.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 2 pieces.
- Heat some oil in frying pan and fry potatoes.
- Then put in salan (gravy), add tamarind pulp and curry leaves and simmer it on low flame.
- When oil comes up, serve it with hot plain rice.
Hyderabadi Aloo Mutton is Hyderabadi Cuisine. It is Delicious Dish. It can be prepared in Eid-ul-Adha. It can be served with Rice or Naan.