Macaroni Fruit Pudding by Zarnak Sidhwa
- Elbow macaroni 1/4 cup
- Salt 1 tsp
- Milk 16 oz
- Egg 1
- Golden syrup 2 tbsp
- Black raisins 2 oz
- Raisins 2 oz
- Butter 1 oz
- Grated nutmeg as required
- Boil macaroni in salted water and add little oil.
- Boil milk, remove from stove, cool it and beaten egg and golden syrup.
- Now add black raisins, raisins and butter, mix it nicely.
- Now put in buttered Pyrex dish and sprinkle nutmeg.
- Then bake in oven on 180 degrees C for 30 minutes.
Macaroni Fruit Pudding is baked dish. It is other variety of pudding. It is prepared with macaroni & raisins.