- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Finely chopped green chilies 3
- Finely chopped onion 3
- Potatoes 4
- Big cardamom grinded 4
- Whole black pepper 10
- Oil 1 cup
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Turmeric 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped coriander leaves 4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Peel potatoes and cut into 4 pieces each.
- Put mutton, onion, turmeric, red chili powder, salt, ginger garlic paste, onion, cardamom, black pepper and 2 cup lukewarm water in pot and cook on low flame.
- When meat tender, add potatoes and yogurt and roast it little.
- Then put 3 cups hot water, cover it and simmer it on low flame.
- When potatoes tender, put green chilies and coriander leaves and simmer it 5 more minutes.
- Serve delicious aloo gosht with hot chapati and plain rice.
Aloo Gosht is tasty main course dish. It is has little bit spicy taste. You can serve it with rice or naan.