Biscuit Layer Cake
- Butter 6 oz
- Coco powder 3 tbsp
- Icing sugar 8 oz
- Milk 2 tbsp
- Egg yolk 1
- Square or rectangle biscuits 2 packets
- Butter paper as required
- Line square pan with paper and spread biscuits on pan.
- Now melt butter, put coco powder and icing sugar and remove from stove.
- Then put egg yolk, mix it and add milk.
- Then put chocolate sauce on biscuits and make one layer of biscuits.
- Now put more chocolate sauce and cool in fridge.
- When it sets, cut into pieces and serve.
Biscuit Layer Cake is wonderful & non baked dessert. It is prepared with biscuits & topped with chocolate sauce. It is easy to prepare & you must try.