Baingan Aur Tamatar Ka Bharta
- Eggplant long 1/2 kg
- Big tomatoes 3-4
- Chopped green chilies 6-8
- Garlic 4-5
- Chopped onion 1
- Chopped coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Tamarind paste 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Wash green chilies, garlic, eggplant and tomatoes, keep on stove, grill it on high flame or bake in oven.
- Now peel eggplant and tomatoes and take out pulp.
- Then put green chilies, garlic, eggplant and tomatoes in mixing bowl, mash it and mash in chopper.
- Then put mashed ingredients in mixing bowl, add onion, coriander leaves, tamarind paste and salt, mix it, dish out it and serve.
Baingan Aur Tamatar Ka Bharta is national cuisine of Bangladesh, India and Pakistan. It is little bit spicy dish. Eggplant, green chilies and tomatoes are grilled on direct fire and served with roti.