Submitted by: Zeenat Iqbal Hakimjee
- Meat (steak) 1/2 pound
- Hard boiled eggs 3
- Raw egg 1
- Bread 2 slices
- Onion 1 small
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bread crumbs as required
- Fat for frying
- Lettuce and tomatoes as required
Note: If you put eggs in boiling water, it will 10 minutes to boil and in cold water take it will take15 minutes.
- Wash and mince meat.
- Add in soaked bread, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp black pepper, finely cut onion and mix altogether.
- Remove shell from the boiled eggs and cover them with flour.
- Wrap meat mixture around boiled egg to form balls.
- Dip it into beaten egg, then into bread crumbs and fry.
- Lettuce and tomatoes are used for decoration.