Sticky butterscotch rolls
- 1 lb loaf bread dough,
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 box butterscotch pudding
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut loaf into 16 pieces. Mix pieces of pecans in each dough.
- Place in a greased pan and sprinkle with pudding.
- In a pan, melt butter and stir in sugar and pour this over the dough.
- Cover and let rise until doubled for about 2 hours
- Remove cover and bake 20-25 minutes.
- Turn upside down to cool on a serving platter.
Delicious make ahead breakfast rolls.