Gandum Ka Halwa
- Wheat 1/2 kg
- Jaggery 1/2 kg
- Honey 4 tbsp
- Crushed fennel seeds 2 tbsp
- Dry fruits as required
- Ghee 1/2 cup
- Wash wheat it nicely, soak in water overnight and boil until soft.
- Then strain it and keep it aside.
- Now heat ghee in pan and put wheat and honey.
- Now cook jaggery in water, strain it, also add in wheat and cook until gundum ka halwa is thick.
- Then garnish with dry fruits and serve.
Gandum Ka Halwa is delicious halwa. It is new variety of halwa. Prepared with wheat, jaggery & honey and garnished with dry fruits. Must try this halwa.