Coconut Squares Recipe
- Milk 1 kg
- Khoya 1/2 kg
- Semolina 1/2 cup
- Desiccated coconut 2 cups
- Sugar 250 gm
- Green cardamom powder 1 tsp
- Green color 1 pinch
- Kewra essence few drops
- Put semolina in pan and roast it.
- Put milk in other pan.
- Then put cardamom powder and sugar and mix it nicely.
- Put water and green color in bowl, mix it nicely and add in milk pan.
- Then put khoya, mix it nicely and stir it.
- Then add coconut, mix it nicely and stir it.
- Then add roasted semolina and cook until mixture is thick.
- Now take out in dish, set it nicely, decorate with coconut, cut into squares and serve.
Coconut Squares is delicious dessert. Semolina is roasted and cooked with milk, coconut and khoya. Then cut into squares and serve. Make it in Ramadan and Eid.