Italian Tiramisu Recipe
- Sponge cake of 3 eggs
- Cream cheese 8 oz
- Curd cheese 4 oz
- Icing sugar 2 oz
- Fresh cream whipped 2 cups
For Coffee Liquid:
- Coffee 1 tbsp
- Hot water 3/4 cup
- Icing sugar 1 tbsp
- Mix water, coffee and icing sugar.
- Now spread one layer of cake in round pyrex dish and spread half coffee mixture.
- Then beat cream cheese and curd cheese with icing sugar and keep it aside.
- Now beat cream with remaining 1 oz icing sugar until cream is stiff.
- Then mix in cream cheese mixture with lightly hands.
- Now spread half cream mixture on cake and keep second sponge.
- Then spread remaining coffee liquid.
- Cover cake with remaining cream mixture.
- Now garnish with grated chocolate.
- Now chill cake for 2 hours and decorate with chocolate curls.
Italian Tiramisu is delightful dessert. Coffee liquid and cream & cheese mixture is spread on one sponge cake. Covered with second sponge cake and covered with coffee liquid and cream & cheese mixture. Garnished with chocolate and serve chilled.