Murgh Shakootee Recipe
- Chicken (12 pieces) 1 kg
- Round red chilies 20
- Roasted & crushed coriander 1 tsp
- Roasted & crushed cumin 1 tsp
- Roasted & crushed poppy seeds 1 tsp
- Roasted & crushed black pepper 10
- Roasted & crushed coconut 2 tbsp
- Roasted & crushed cinnamon 1 inch
- Roasted & crushed cloves 6
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Fried onion 2 tbsp
- Roast all spices and grind it.
- Now make paste of red chilies.
- Then heat oil and fry red chilies paste and grinded masala.
- Now add little water and chicken and cook for 10 minutes.
- Then put 1 cup water and tender chicken.
- Then put fried onion and lemon juice and serve with parathay.
Murgh Shakootee is delicious and new dish. It is prepared with chicken, red chilies paste and spices. Serve with parathay.