Rabri Falooda Recipe
- Milk 4 cups
- Pistachio slice 6-8
- Grated khoya 1/2 cup
- Small cardamom 1/2 tsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Suree rice noodles 1 cup
- Strawberry or Vanilla ice cream as required
- Rose syrup 4 tbsp
- Tukh malanga 2-3 tbsp
- Ice crushed as required
- Boil milk in pot.
- Now add khoya and sugar and cook on low flame for 45 minutes.
- When milk is thick and all ingredients dissolves, add pistachios and close stove.
- Put rabri in glass, put ice, rice noodles, ice cream and syrup.
- Then put tukh malanga, mix it slightly and serve.
Rabri Falooda is delicious dessert. It is prepared with milk, khoya, noodles, ice cream and tukh malanga. You can make it at home easily.