Kachay Gosht Ki Hyderabadi Biryani
Jul 22, 2016
- Mutton 1 kg
- Rice 1 kg
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Warm milk 1 cup
- Ghee 1 cup
- Onion chopped 4
- Cloves 4
- Lemons 6
- Green chilies 6
- Black pepper whole 8
- Small cardamom 8
- Mint leaves chopped 1 bunch
- Yellow food color 1 pinch
- Black cumin 1 tsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Raw papaya 2 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1-1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Put mutton, raw papaya, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, cardamom, mint leaves 1/2 bunch, 4 green chilies, black pepper and cloves in pot, mix it nicely and leave for 30 minutes.
- Now keep on stove on low flame and remove it with water dries.
- Heat oil in other pot, fry onion until golden brown, take it out, spread on paper and put meat in hot oil.
- Now put rice, few mint leaves, 2 green chilies, small cardamom, black cumin, salt and vinegar in big pot, boil it and drain it.
- Then grease rice pot, make layer of half rice and spread meat.
- Now put half brown onion crushed.
- Then put 2 lemon juice and remaining rice.
- Now mix yellow color in warm milk and spread on rice.
- Also put remaining brown onion, lemon juice and 1 tbsp raw ghee.
- Then keep on tawa, cover it and keep on high flame for 5-10 minutes.
- Then low flame.
- Steams comes, serve biryani with raita and achar.
Kachay Gosht Ki Hyderabadi Biryani is tasty biryani. It is prepared with same method of other biryani. Make it with your recipe.