- Maida 2 cups
- Water to knead
For Sugar Syrup:
- Sugar 1-1/2 cup
- Water 1 cup
- Kewra essence 1 tsp
- Ghee for fry
- Knead maida with water and leave for 30 minutes.
- Now make small balls, spread ghee and roll it.
- Then fry on low flame.
- Put sugar and water in pan and make syrup.
- Then add kewra and dip mehboobi in it.
- Now strain it and take out in serving dish.
Mehboobi is new sweet dish. It is prepared with kneaded maida and fried. Then dipped in sugar syrup and serve. You must try this recipe.