Malaysian Biryani Recipe
Aug 08, 2016
- Rice 2 cups
- Chicken stock 2 cups
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Chopped garlic cloves 2
- Onion sliced 1
- Ginger sliced 1
- Curry powder 1 tbsp
- Cloves 2
- Cinnamon 1 stick
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves as required
- Chopped cucumber as required
- Pickle or chutney as required
- Cook rice with chicken stock and turmeric powder.
- Heat butter in pan, add onion, ginger, garlic, curry powder, cloves and cinnamon and fry until fragrant.
- Add salt and chicken drumsticks.
- Mix it nicely and cover pan.
- Cook chicken on low flame for 30 minutes.
- Serve chicken on bed of rice, top with cucumber, pickle or chutney or salad on side.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Malaysian Biryani is tasty biryani. Rice is cooked with chicken stock. Chicken drumsticks is cooked, served on bed of rice with cucumber, pickle or chutney and garnished with coriander leaves.