Garlic Bread Recipe
- French bread 1
- Butter softened 5 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic crushed 3 cloves
- Dried oregano 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Mozzarella cheese shredded 1 cup
- Preheat oven.
- Then cut french bread into slices.
- Now mix butter, oil, garlic, oregano, salt and black pepper.
- Then spread mixture on french bread slices.
- Then top with cheese.
- Then grease baking tray and keep bread slices.
- Then bake for 5 minutes until golden brown and cheese melts.
- Then take it out and serve.
Garlic Bread is a side dish. It is prepared with bread. Topped with butter and cheese. Then baked and serve with soup or as starter. You can grill it or toast it. You can make it with any bread.