- Rice 250 gm
- Milk 1-1/2 liter
- Sugar 125 gm
- Almonds 2 tbsp
- Pistachios 1 tbsp
- Silver leaf 2
- Soak rice in 3 cups water for 30 minutes.
- Then boil milk and simmer it for 30 minutes or until it is half.
- Then grind soaked rice and water.
- Then add in milk with sugar.
- Then mix continuously and cook for 20 minutes.
- Then remove from stove.
- Then take out in serving bowl, garnish with almonds & pistachios and serve chill or warm.
Kheer is very delicious & mouth-washing sweet dish. It is very popular dish in South Asia. It is prepared with milk and rice. Then garnished with nuts and serve chill or warm. It is prepared in various methods. Make it with your own method.