- Maida 2 cups
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Soda 1/4 tsp
- Yogurt 4 tbsp
- Yeast 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Lukewarm milk 1/2 cup
- Ghee 2 tbsp
- Sesame seeds as required
- Butter as required
- Put salt, sugar, soda, yeast, yogurt and salt in maida and knead with milk.
- Then cover it and keep it in warm place until it is double.
- Then make balls of dough and cover it again.
- Then roll dough, sprinkle sesame seeds and bake in preheated oven on 200 degrees C for 8-10 minutes.
- Then take it out, brush with butter and serve.
Kulcha is type of bread. It is prepared with maida, yeast and yogurt. Then kneaded with lukewarm water. Then dough is rolled, sprinkled with sesame seeds and baked. Then brushed with butter and serve with BBQ or main course. You can make it at home easily.