Prawn Masala Recipe
Prawn Masala is different dish. You must try this recipe.
- Prawns medium 1/2 kg
- Onions slices 2 large
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Tomatoes slices 4
- Cumin seeds powder 2 tbsp
- Coriander seeds powder 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves 10-12
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Heat oil in pan.
- Then fry prawns on high flame for 5 minutes.
- Then remove prawns from stove and keep it aside.
- Add onions in same pan and fry for 7 minutes.
- Then add ginger, garlic, tomatoes, red chili powder, turmeric and salt and cook for 20 minutes.
- Then remove mixture from stove, put in blender with 3 cups water and blend it.
- Then return mixture to pan and add cumin seeds powder and coriander seeds powder.
- Then cook on medium flame for 15-20 minutes until oil comes on top.
- Then add prawns and cook more for 5 minutes.
- Then put curry leaves, stir it and serve hot with naan or rice.
Prawn Masala is delicious and tasty dish. Prawns are fried and then cooked with tomatoes mixture. Serve with rice or naan. Try this different recipe.