Aloo ki Bhujia Recipe
Aloo ki Bhujia is very tasty vegetable dish. You can also add more ingredients.
- Potatoes slices 1/2 kg
- Crushed red chilies 2 tsp
- Garlic crushed 1 tbsp
- Cumin 1 tsp
- Onion seeds 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies slices 3
- Coriander leaves 5 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Heat oil in pan, put garlic and fry it lightly.
- Then put red chilies, cumin, onion seeds, turmeric powder and salt and mix it.
- Then add potatoes and cook until potatoes tender.
- Then put green chilies and coriander leaves and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- When ready, take out in dish and serve with roti or chapati.
Aloo ki Bhujia is prepared with potatoes, green chilies and spices. Potatoes are cooked with spices. Then simmered with green chilies and serve with roti or chapati.