Zafrani Mutton Karahi Recipe
Zafrani Mutton Karahi is very delicious and mouth-washing meat dish. Make it with your own recipe.
- Mutton 1 kg
- Garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Ginger paste 2 tbsp
- Saffron 5 gm
- Onion slices 2
- Tomatoes 6
- Yogurt beaten 1/2 cup
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1 pinch
- White cumin 1 tsp
- Big cardamom 2
- Small cardamom 3
- Bay leaf 1
- Green chilies 4-5
- Oil 1 cup
- First soak saffron in 5 tbsp milk for 1 hour.
- Then heat oil in wok for 4-5 minutes.
- Then put white cumin, bay leaf, small cardamom and big cardamom and fry for 1 minute.
- The put onion and fry until soft.
- Then put ginger paste, garlic paste and turmeric and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add tomatoes and mix it nicely.
- Then add salt and red chili powder and cook until tomatoes tender.
- Then add mutton and yogurt, mix it nicely, cover it and cook on low flame until oil separates.
- Then put soaked saffron and green chilies and simmer it on low flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Then take out in dish and serve with hot naan and raita..
Zafrani Mutton Karahi is prepared with mutton, tomatoes, green chilies, yogurt and saffron. Then cooked together and simmered. Serve with raita and hot naan.