Doodh Dulari Recipe
Doodh Dulari is very popular sweet dish in Pakistan. It is usually made in Eid and served in many parties.
- Milk 1 liter
- Corn flour 4 tbsp
- Whipped cream 1 cup
- Colorful vermicelli boiled 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Bananas slices 4
- Apple cubes 2
- Grapes 1 cup
- Colorful jellies 4
- Cham cham 1 cup
- Rabri 125 gm
- Separate little milk for 1 liter and cook remaining milk.
- Then mix corn flour in little milk.
- Then put sugar in milk and mix it.
- When it boils, mix corn flour.
- Then stir it continuously, when thick, remove from stove and cool it.
- Then put cream in custard and mix it.
- Then put boiled vermicelli, apples, bananas, jellies, rabri and cham cham and mix it.
- Then take out in bowl, decorate with jelly and serve chilled.
Doodh Dulari is mouth-washing and delicious sweet dish. Milk is cooked and cooked with corn flour.
Then mixed with fruits, rabri, cham cham, jellies & vermicelli and served chilled. Make it at home and surprise your family.