Tomato Ketchup Recipe
Tomato Ketchup is very easy and simple recipe to make at home. Make it for Ramadan.
- Tomatoes 2-1/2 kg
- Sugar 1-1/2 cup
- Ginger crushed 1/2 tsp
- Garlic crushed 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar 1 cup
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cinnamon 1
- Clove 1
- Big cardamon 1
- Whole black pepper 6
- Cut tomatoes into cubes.
- Then cook in pan for 30 minutes without water.
- Then blend tomatoes in blender and strain it with muslin cloth.
- Then put cinnamon, clove, cardamom and black pepper in cloth and make spice bag.
- Then put tomato paste, ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt, red chili powder, sugar and spice bag in pan and cook on low flame until it is thick.
- Then remove from stove, take out spice bag and cool it completely.
- Then store in clean bottle and refrigerate it.
- When to use, take it out and serve with fries, pakoray, kabab, cutlets, burger, fried chicken and etc.
Tomato Ketchup is very popular sauce in world. Tomatoes are cooked and blended. Then cooked again with vinegar, sugar and spices bag. Then cooled and store in bottles.