May 11, 2017
Rabri is very popular sweet dish in Pakistan. You can make it at home easily. Try this recipe.
- Milk 1-1/2 liters
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Kewra 1 tbsp
- Almond sliced as required
- Pistachios slices as required
- Boil milk in large pan on medium flame.
- When it starts to boil, low flame.
- Then stir it at regular intervals of 3-4 minutes.
- When layer of cream appears on surface, move it to the side of the pan.
- Do same process for other layers.
- Then cook it until it is reduced to 1/3.
- Then add sugar and stir it until sugar dissolves.
- Then add cardamom powder, almonds and pistachios and mix it nicely.
- Then cook more for 2 minutes, remove from stove and cool it.
- Then transfer into big bowl, garnish with almonds and pistachios and keep it in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Then take it out and serve in bowls.
Rabri is delicious sweet dish. Milk is boiled and cooked with sugar, nuts & cardamom powder. Then poured in bowl, garnished with almonds & pistachios and serve chilled.