Sooji Ki Kheer Recipe
Sooji Ki Kheer is delicious sweet dish. Make it at home and surprise your family.
- Milk 1 kg
- Sugar 1 cup
- Semolina 4 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Almonds as required
- Pistachios as required
- Boil milk in pan and ad sugar.
- When it boils, add semolina and cardamom powder and cook until thick.
- Then take out in bowl, sprinkle almonds and pistachios and keep in fridge.
- Then take it out and serve.
Sooji Ki Kheer is prepared with semolina, milk and sugar. Milk is boiled and sugar is added. Then cooked with semolina and poured in bowl. Then almonds & pistachios are sprinkled and serve chilled.