Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Chocolate Pudding is children favorite dish. Make it at home and surprise your children.
- Milk 2 cups
- Eggs 4
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Chocolate powder as required
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- First boil milk in pot and remove from stove.
- Then beat egg whites with electric batter until fluffy.
- Then add egg yolks one by one and beat with beater nicely.
- Then add sugar, chocolate powder, cocoa powder and essence and beat it nicely for 5 minutes.
- Then put this mixture in milk and mix it nicely.
- Then grease baking dish and pour mixture.
- Then bake in preheated oven on 375 degrees C for 20 minutes.
- Then take it out and cool it on wire rack.
- Then take out pudding in serving bowls and serve with any toppings you eant.
Chocolate Pudding is delicious sweet dish. Milk is boiled and mixed with eggs & chocolate mixture. Then baked in oven and served in bowls with topping.