Chargha is spicy and tasty deep fried dish. You must try this recipe at home.
- Whole chicken 1
- Orange food color 1/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1
- Vinegar 3 tbsp
- Crushed red chilies 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin powder 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil for fry
- Chaat masala for sprinkle
- Wash chicken nicely and make deep cuts.
- Then mix food color, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, vinegar, crushed red chilies, black pepper powder, cumin powder, yogurt and salt nicely in bowl.
- Then marinate chicken with this mixture and refrigerate for 5-6 hours.
- Then heat oil in wok and deep fry chicken until golden brown.
- Then take it out in dish, sprinkle chaat masala and serve with raita and paratha or naan.
Chargha is prepared with whole chicken. Then marinated with yogurt, lemon juice & spices mixture and refrigerate it. Then deep fried in hot oil and serve with raita & paratha or naan.