Crispy Lachha Paratha Recipe
Sep 05, 2017
Crispy Lachha Paratha is very popular paratha in Pakistan. People usually eat in breakfast. You must try this recipe at home and surprise your family.
- Maida 1 cup + 1/2 cup
- Whole wheat flour 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Lukewarm water as required
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Ghee as required
- Put 1 cup maida, whole wheat flour and salt in big bowl and mix it nicely.
- Then add little little lukewarm water at a time and knead it nicely to make smooth dough.
- Then cover it with muslin cloth leave it in warm place for 30 minutes.
- Then divide dough in small balls and roll it circle shape with rolling pin.
- Then spread 1 tsp ghee with your hand and sprinkle 1 tsp maida.
- Then fold it backwards with 1/3 inch wide strip.
- Then roll it like Swiss roll.
- Prepare remaining balls like this.
- Then roll it again in circle shape
- Then heat oil or ghee in pan and fry on both sides until golden brown spots on both sides.
- Then take out in plate and serve with omelette, achar, chana or tea.
Crispy Lachha Paratha is tasty paratha. Maida, whole wheat flour & salt are mixed and kneaded with lukewarm water. Then made balls, rolled, folded and rolled again. Then fried in oil or ghee and served hot with omelette, achar, chana or tea.