Aloo Ki Bhujia Recipe
Aloo Ki Bhujia is very tasty and common vegetable dish in Pakistan. It is easy and simple recipe to make at any time. You can also add more ingredients. It can be served in breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Potatoes slices 1/2 kg
- Onion slices 2
- Tomatoes chopped 2
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Crushed red chilies 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Onion seeds 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves 3 tbsp
- Green chilies whole 3
- Coriander leaves chopped as required
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Water 1-2 glasses
- Heat oil in pan.
- Then put onion slices, ginger paste and garlic paste and fry on high flame until golden brown.
- Then put crushed red chilies, cumin seeds, onion seeds, turmeric powder, dry fenugreek leaves and salt, mix it nicely and cook until oil comes on surface.
- Then add potatoes, tomatoes and water, mix it and cook on medium flame until potatoes are cooked and water dries.
- Then put whole green chilies, chopped coriander leaves and simmer it for 5 minutes.
- When ready, take out in dish and serve hot with naan, roti or chapati.
Aloo Ki Bhujia is tasty dish. Potatoes are cooked with tomatoes and spices. Then simmered with green chilies and coriander leaves. Serve hot with naan, roti or chapati.